Sunday, September 11, 2005

"All things in this universe are possible." "Scratch that. Most things are possible." Something i can't get out of my head. I'm reading this story about a girl who's bent on resurrecting her dead girlfriend and how much pain she has to go through, including living a life where life doesn't exist anymore. And when you thought things can't get any worse, the spirit of her dead girlfriend appeared before her in a very see-through kinda of spector and in her bloodstained blouse(evidence of her fucking death) which she can't neither touch or see very clearly but she could definitely hear her. Hear her comments about how wrong and disappointed and in pain she would eventually end up. Of course, her advice fell on deaf ears and i read on very painfully, knowing the 'finale' of her actions very well in my heart: that she will never bring her back. "Is that why you came back? To torment me?" "No, i came back to be your conscience." Ouch! that must have pierced like a thousand knives. I certainly felt so. Anyway, it's a trilogy collection and i'm at book number 2. More pain and more disappointment.

Today, i went to the YRP fair, watched Taufik sang and watched how Yanti & Bear are getting along the hysterical line as they tried to take pictures of him. It was a hot day and i had to wake up 8 on a saturday morning. I've not been feeling well since the eye infection. I can't seem to be able to focus on anything too long. I get slight discomfort and i'm super-drained all the time. Heard stories and seen the talents of the inmates who desperately wanted a new life. It's pretty cool and we had lots of freebies to take home with, esp. Bear.

I heard about how the polys are not taking in ITE students...i'm worried, i must say, for that's probably the only place i could go unless my mum struck lottery which is highly unlikely to happen in my lifetime and it's precisely why i had to come up with a PLAN B. I'm considering the police academy but they gonna cut my hair short and i won't have that and it could be boring! so we'll see. I hope it's not true cause i still wanna do law & management in TP.

Downloaded several songs and video clips and have been watching since 1.30 in the morning. Forgot about VIDEO MUSIC AWARD on MTV tonight, damn! but i managed to watch clips like Kelly Clarkson and Mariah Carey on overdrive.mtv.com which is super cool! It's Kelly Clarkson live, you can't ask for more! I'm planning to watch Charmed, Lost and O.C. tomorrow..finished up everything and maybe if inspiration knocks, i could continue my story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home