Monday, September 12, 2005

I chatted with her last afternoon, and unsurprisely, there are still issues to be talked about. She asked about why we had to be 'broken up' and whether if it was her fault. And i said no. It's never about her that i felt the way i feel and she knows, somehow. She could understand me when i tried to explain for the millionth times. It was all about Willow and Tara. Their relationship was something i thought i could have but i can't. They were special and my relationship is too and i won't jeopardize that again. So now we're patching, starting all over again in the right direction, giving each other time and space to know and realize what's there. And i'm in a right and comfortable place and i'm enjoying her company more. And then we talked about the couples in Buffy, the most loved and hated couples. It's been a long time since we talked Buffy and i like it. We're chatting this afternoon and i'm supposed to tell her about a typical day of my life. I'm willing to tell her everything. I really hope things will work out for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home