Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On Thursday, a day after my last paper, the class needed to get down to Suntec Singapore for this meeting and the CEO, Warren Buckley, got to introduce his staff, all the heads of departments and all and he's a funny man and all..seemed nice. Everyone is so intent about making this IMF thing a success you know they would kill. Anyway, everyone was given an artificial sunflower to symbolize the theme in coordination with the Smiles Campaign to welcome the delegates and guests. Then there was the buffet and shoe fitting. I have to collect my shoes on Thursday for $30 and I wondered where I should get that money from.

Had a tiff with my mother this morning, about me being the laziest, ungrateful and selfish bitch in the whole universe and also about the part time job as a cashier. I could not count how many I told them I couldn't work, not now, not when I had to be ready for my training at Suntec. I wouldn't wanna put myself in a stupid position taking 2 jobs at a time. I hated her, hated the kind things she said, the kind of shit she believed and I hated how she never acknowledge me as the person I'm trying so hard to become. I wanted her to love me, to talk to me like she respected and cared for me...I wanted us to not fight anymore. I'm trying so fucking hard to love her and my father but I can't. In fact, my parents brought this teacher from Taiwan to look at the family house and fortunes. He told them I'm gotten be dumping them and be living in a very faraway place away from them. I'm thinking I should believe that...

My computer was infected by a software virus on Saturday which I think it's from the MSN Messenger I downloaded on Friday. And it's total wipeout. I lost every single file and data I ever had which included all my BtVS related videos, my recorded videos of Smallville, Charmed and Ghost Whisperer and my story and all my pictures. I was devastated and I nearly cried when the guy at Courts said I couldn't get my stuff back unless I pay, which I can't do. Anyway, it's all starting from scratch now...and I guess I'll just have to start saving for the DVDs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home