Thursday, April 13, 2006

All right, so it has been really long since I've written. I've officially graduated from ITE College Central and now I'm practically lost. Rumors has it that I've scored 3.455 which is real damn fucking upsetting and very disappointing. I thought I'd have maybe scored 3.6 or above, considering most of my friends got 4 which is the full score. I would never wanna conceive myself as a weaker grader in my class but clearly, I am. Damn it! The result will be out 2 Fridays from now and we'll see...you know, if I get anywhere...

It has also been a while since I've written, poems or anything at all. Life has been rather stale for me since my last paper...and I've been rather worried about my grades and Muses has not visited me in a long time. On this random day, I decided to do some shopping, alone. Turned out I hated loneliness more than I hated hanging with a crowd I don't like. I hated how I spent most of my days talking to no one in particular except myself. Loneliness is that feeling where you know you are lost, that your life is most probably unplanned and out of grasp and time passes like pouring dry concrete onto the ground. And I thought, hmm, well, now I will have all the time in the world to continue my story, but...it's either I can't seem to focus or I couldn't find the perfect phrase to express what I truly wanted to. And then it became frustrating and I stopped. For a while, I stopped. Hopefully, I will be on track again.

And also, I went for my 6th blood donation 2 days ago..adding a green bandage to my collection of blue and something. They have new staff and better equipment there which is cool. And they gave me this green ball in which it helps to pump blood. It's a first and it's also cool cause I get to play with the ball now..it bounces and rolls away.

Met up with a friend I've not seen for quite some time. She has also finished her papers, scored As, a couple of Bs and a distinction. She has earned it and right now, as I'm typing, she's in Genting with her family, a place they've been more times that I can count. She shared with me how satisfied she is now, being single, living with her family, scoring good grades etc..I'm happy for her too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home