Saturday, March 18, 2006

"I miss her daily
I miss her badly
I miss her cause she's my one and only...
I felt her when I'm down
I felt her when I'm out
She gave me strength when I'm worn and torn
She gave me rest when all I wanted was a home
And though she's never gone cause I was her immortality,
there's still a hole right inside where she lived..."

Pardon me...just kinda came to me while I was in the bathroom and I have to write it down.

Countdown to the end of school in ITE...Exactly 240 short hours and 14400 minutes to go before my last paper, Marketing. Did a mock exam paper yesterday, was one hell of a paper, took me close to 2 hours to finish it which seldom occurs but hey, there's a first for everything. And then there's the signing extraganza after everyone collected the class photographs. Everyone felt like a star! Anyway, it was a mixed feeling, a part of you is happy you're getting out of this place you have been for 3 long years of your short life yet another part just screams "Let me stay, I promise I'll be a good person, I promise!", you know? And with the path all hazy and you can't really see what's out there once you ditch the school uniform and bloody cool black shoes. It's gotten suck, you know that. And I'm not even certain I could even have a place to go to, you know? AND I KNOW, as much as I'm unwilling to admit, there're things I'll miss for the rest of my life...Friends & other people, nasty canteen food and the colored tables, a couple of favorite toilets, how the route to school seems to be shorter when you have great company to walk with and all that...it's a whole new world out there waiting to hurt me and I can't be vulnerable again...

Exactly 10 days to save a couple of persons....

Read Karen's blog, realized how bad and unsupportive a friend I was to her. Like most people, she has and is encountering relationship problems with a Mr. Ben, the man whom she loves and wanna work things out with, no matter what the costs. Too bad, Mr. Ben's a coward and I, as a friend is blind and deaf to her SOSes. She tried to tell me about her problems and being the 'expert' I am, I simply entertained and brushed her off, like I wanted her to go away. I'm evil and wicked.

In her blog, she talked about how things are tying knots in themselves and how a pair of scissors is the only option which by the way, no one wants to go to or should I say use? Ben was a dodger to all problems that were right in front of his eyes which already required specs and should I recommend another trip down to the optical place?

So it's pretty true that sometimes, people miss what's right in their faces...until it's too late.

Anyway, I didn't know what to do but suggested them to the pair of scissors. But Karen suggested a Cool Off Session which probably will lead them further away from that pair of scissors. I don't know if she talks to Ben about it but I thought it was a great idea to let each other cool off a little. There will be less aggressive and more understanding, love, care & concern...it could really work out, that is, if Ben is willing to do his part. "Dear Ben, you either continue to be a bastard like you are so well being or learn to love and respect a girl who truly loves you...She's not one of your camp pals, she's more greater than that. She could be your life and everything you ever wanted. So stop being a dodger to reality here, when there is a problem, you stand up to it and solve it, With your girlfriend!"

Since I'm standing outside of the circle, I can't really do much but be supportive. I promise I'll never blow her off again though I can't really give any good advice, I mean, look at me. I'm a failure in relationships and stuff...So not the person you wanna go to for good advice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home