Saturday, February 18, 2006

Friday
Met with Adeline to finish up her IAP Powerpoint on Friday and then we went shopping at Orchard..bought stuffs. And now I owed her $65 for a black top, a pair of sandals and a dinner and I think it's gotten take around 13 days for me to return my debt if I save $5 a day..Overall it was fun. Returned home and missed around 10 minutes of Survivor and they actually got Misty out! I like Misty...damn it!

After watching Survivor, I read Brokeback Mountain and just like any other gay/lesbian stories, it didn't have a good ending. I expected it, of course. Jack Twist, played by Jake Gyllenhaal in the movie, died in a freaky accident, leaving the man who loved him all along alone. The story was about time and companionship and feelings between 2 persons. It didn't happened. It just happened. 2 persons of the same sex who happened to fall in love. Just don't emphasis whether it's about 2 men. Just don't. Cayse everyone knows that it always is a fucked-up situation whether it's heterosexual or homosexual.. Love is a fucked-up situation.

They have been through rough times together, spent enough time together, married and had several kids to call Father..I mean, however so, the love will always be there. And no one has any right to deny that. There's something in the book that I like. "if you can't fix it, you've got to stand it." Too bad, I can't watch the movie...




Saturday
Supposed to go to Fizah's so we could watch The O.C. Season 2 but I was down with a 38.3 fever, cough, sore throat and body aches. Therefore we couldn't hang. Yesterday was like hell for me..I couldn't do anything...Super headache and all alone and all that..Thank god my temperature dropped to 36.3 in the evening. Less headache but still as weak and sore throat. Water's like my best friend now!

Anyway, my mum didn't care if i was feeling better..she was just anxious to get me out of bed to do the housework and stuff...now that she's out for work and I'm all alone at home..I'm definitely feeling better...

Le Calme Avant l'Orage

I hate it when my mum would scream at my dad or at me. There has to be something wrong in her..could be menopause, i don't know. Her temper has been really bad for a long time now..I mean, I know the kind of person she is, I just didn't expect it to be that bad, you know..she kept yelling and throwing things or not speaking when I talked to her...I hate it. That's why she could never understand me. The person I am and who I really is inside. Or what I want. Maybe she stop caring for me...a long time back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home