Thursday, February 02, 2006

Eventually, a conclusion will be drawn.

I've been thinking, about stuffs, important stuffs. And I know I will never fall in love with her. I might have to be cruel and brutually frank this time. Nothing about her fascinates me. No interest nor curiosity whatsoever. I'm officially cutting off any possible contacts with her and unless something happen, it's not working.


Ok, back to my life...got back my marketing paper. Could have done better. Watched 'Strong Medicine' on Star World and something struck me. Hard. What if I've given her my heart?...But of course, it won't work cause she died almost instantly...there wouldn't be enough time. Heaven and Time wouldn't allow us that.
No Second Chance.

Guilt's gripping. You gotten grab hold of that second chance to do right. If that chance ever comes to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home