Sunday, December 11, 2005

In mere days, I am already one sixth through my DVDs collections which by the way is bigger than ever..I'm covering Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The O.C., The L Word, Smallville, Tru Calling, Dark Angel...and in the process of getting BtVs Season 5 and 6 and The O.C. Season 2, I'm like half depleted. Plus dinner and coffee bean...God, i've spent more than i could save. That's why the having-to-call-HMV-to-see-if-they-have-vacancies has to come in...People would be happy to know that nothing's edited. They are actually having censorship problems so there isn't BtVS Season 6 anywhere in Singapore. It's the scenes and the way the story is, I assumed.

Looking forward to chatting with her tonight, got lots to tell her but i can't tell her everything, you know...can't tell her how much i miss her and want her and want her to be here when she is one and a half day away from me. She wouldn't know how it is for me. So hard, and lonely and empty. Why is it that i can't explain such confusion? I don't wanna hurt her like i did and she's the only one who could love me the way she does. Am I just jealous and that all these feelings are just temporary and will go away as soon as i tell her?

I thought I could at least deserve a bit of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home