Monday, October 10, 2005

Well, what should i write today? How about exams and a new friend? Exams are coming and i hated how it made mee feel. All stressed out and guilty when i'm doing anything but books. I have tons of notes i have to squeeze into my tiny-as-a-pea-sized brain and i've not started nothing yet. I tried, you know, i always do but i need a change of environment, maybe, like the library or somewhere quiet. Being at home is too much of a distraction, what with the computer and songs and the bed; nobody forgets the bed. I hope my brain works soon cause i certainly have no time to lose.

A new friend,Harry,21,Malaysian,courtesy of Deepa. They met over the internet. We exchanged a couple of emails and she told me about this hurtful friendship she used to have and how she's confused about her own sexuality. I tried to help her, by questioning and understanding her situation. I can't say she's truly a homosexual cause i don't know yet. Neither does she even though to some extent, she thought she is. I do hope she make the right choices cause in life, whatever decision you make, they come back 3 times as bad/as good as what we call and sometimes dread-consequences. We are gotten talk more though.

Now, at least 3 persons thought i'm mature for my age. I guess i'm taking that as a compliment. I wouldn't wanna be an asshole and ended arrogant or something.I'm just saying what i feel and think is right and i didn't know i do not sound like a 18+ should be. Haha! Well, i'm me..take it/leave it.

Yeah, before i forgot, movies too. "Into the Blue" starring Jessica Alba, Paul Walker and Ashley Scott..these are some of the more familiar faces. It's about treasure-hunting, drugs, relationships and bonds, money, especially money or what they called "cheese". It had a happy ending, with gold and sunken 150 years old ship called Zephyr or something. I love the end part..with sharks and all those blood and violence. It definitely woke me up from a slumber I nearly fall into earlier.




The Ipod thing seems to be working for me..so it's good, i think. It took me 3 days to figure it out..and i'm glad i did. Super tired..was even late for school this morning, like i care! Anyway, i can't seem to focus on the more important things like exams. God help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home