Sunday, September 18, 2005

I woke up this morning, more pissed than usual. Deepa wants to talk about something 'important'. Guess what? She thinks i'm not interested in her anymore. For God's sake! How did things become so hard? I'm probably not programmed to understand her. Now she wants a break. I have to always explained my actions, like why i'm not the one to fix the meeting time to chat..God, even that became an issue. I thought things are supposed to work out but we got brought down so often by unimportant trivals that she always seem to care so much for makes me think this is really not working. She thinks it's a one-side thing, that i'm not working or trying my hardest to maintain this stupid and very frustrating, i must add, friendship. There're always some stupid excuses for her to mistrust me. What the hell is going on here? You want a break, you get one and leave the hell alone. I ain't talking to people who don't believe or have the time to doubt me every other day....I definitely brought this upon my sorry ass!

I really wanted to make a go at it but she's making it extremely hard. She don't understand what i said and she can't even type proper english, that really got on my nerves. I have never ever been so pissed about anyone. I guess we can never be together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home