Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yesterday night is like spending time in a microwave. Rabiah's air con and fan kinda broke down and i ended not sleeping and sweating. It's amazing how the girl could sleep. I stayed over because of this Friendship Day thing that i had to go for and it's in ITE Tampines which is really far from Yishun. I had to be there by 8 in the morning. I could be late so i stayed over. I didn't have any money cause all that went into Bear's red packet, it's the girl's 19th birthday! Anyway now i owe Ah Wei $15 for lunch. I'm all exhausted and red from all the games under the sun for 6 hours. I saw ex-motivators like Taufik-lookalike and Sufi. There was supposed to be this prize giving ceremony after the game but everyone was half dead and some teams even left after lunch which was around noon. Some of the games were fun like the human froose game. I've enjoyed it quite a bit even though i ended up with a bleeding cut thumb and lost the game...and of course, we skipped the prize ceremony and went home after the last game. Took 969 home and found my seat covered with baby roaches. I tried to read but i was too tired. Now I'm so tired i can't spell roaches in full.

My friendster's on active mode again...and i managed to show her my photo. She was thrilled even though it wasn't super clear..but at least she knew how i looked like. It's all fair game now.I guess we'll be chatting this Friday after her job interview. Tomorrow's a new day of school...we'll see what happens then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home