Friday, September 30, 2005

Yesterday, we had SEX ED in school. It's actually part of a campaign project and the topic is Pratice Safe Sex. My kind of topic. They touched on HIV/AIDS, gave statistics on the number of heterosexuals and homosexuals who got AIDS. I listened as i always did and i got affected again. Especially about things homosexual. I hate myself for that. How i could get so pissed off and i don't know, angry about stuffs being said. I should not care about a thing the world has to say but i can't. I get influenced so easily that i'm weak now, no longer standing for myself and what i believed in. I wrote an email to a youth counsillor in United States and asked her advice on coming out to my family and i received her reply yesterday. She suggested i could talk to my parents, make them understand who i am and that i'm happy and i should give them a chance to voice their concerns too. But she also wants me to take my time, it's not like i have to get married or something.

It has been a busy week. Friendship Day's on Tuesday, 3 hours walk around Yishun on Wednesday and EVM report on Thursday till 5pm. I've been so tired but it's good now cause i could work on my story now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home