Monday, November 07, 2005

Last night, i thought i was chatting with Deepa, about work and stuff but turned out we ain't really chatting at all. A few nights back, she introduced me to her college friend, Jean which i found great pleasure knowing and talking with. We didn't talk much anyway but it was nice. And i didn't realized Deepa was going all jealous on me. She thought i was interested in Jean, whom she introduced me in the first place and talked very little with. I told her she was being assumptious and silly and that it's near impossible for me to be interested in a stranger, especially one so far away. And the conversation took a bad turn. So bad that i would never talk to her again. Ever.

Well, apparently I'm the saddest person on earth who is a cruel, pathetic fucking liar, faker, that i didn't know what love is and I was toying with her feelings...the list goes on. I was hurt, i think but i didn't bothered to even explain anymore. I didn't care to even be on the defensive. I just wanted out. Free of this ridiculous mistake. I simply agreed with what she said...Yeah, so i'm a pathetic fucking liar who toyed with her feelings and was constantly lying to her, just waiting her to break in pain. Only I'm not.

I got really mad and pissed off with what i had to deal with constantly. I told her I don't love her and never would and she took it that it has been my intention from the very start to hurt her. I really don't care. I'm too tired. I deteled her cell number, email address and my Yahoo Messenger which i initially downloaded for her and i should detele her from my Friendster account and MSN Messenger too. She tried to call me and i didn't pick up at all. I don't wanna talk, i don't wanna talk to someone who never saw me for the person i am. She never did saw me.

Right now, i hope i could just live my life again. In Peace and in Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home