Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Extremely pissed and stressed now. Apparently, i can't handle the exams. Maybe i'm not trying hard enough,i don't know. Chatted with D the other night which was our 3rd purely-friendship anniversary, expressing thoughts about each other, it's all still subtle and innocent except it's about sex. We're not having virtual sex something, if people wanna know. It's merely sharing of thoughts and opinions that apparently won't go away in our heads and it's becoming our fave topic. We weren't sure if it's ok to be talking about it because we're purely friends and i wanna keep it that way, platonic and safe. I started it first, my bad but it's still cool, thankfully.

Again, with the giving up of the stupidest IPOD ever. I have downloaded 36 songs in the I-Tunes and i can't seem to work the IPOD. For God's sake, I followed every step. I think it's the battery. Hmm...maybe i should get it changed. This is frustrating to the max!

(For whoever knew nothing about BtVS, you know you should skip this part)
Made a realization today about Willow and Tara, about why Amber Benson didn't wanna come back in season 7 and why she made the comment that said "If i do come back, I will have to be bad and i don't wanna be bad." Well, i think i know why. I realized whoever came back in s7 was sort of bad..like Bastard Warren and all those made-believe ghosts. If someone deceased was to come back like Cassie Newton or one of the PS, they are most likely back to screw and bring pain, not assistance or love. I've been reading these fan fic where Tara came back after her death, twice as a vampire. Gee, imagine the odd of that. And with vampires being the natural enemy of the Slayer, Willow and the Scoobies were practically torn and nobody wants that. The only reason for someone very dead to be un-dead was just because they could mess up life on Hellmouth and with the First moving in..it could only be worse. I wouldn't want a deader Tara cause that's gotten hurt like hell twice as bad. We'll see how the story goes..

Before we left for home on Tuesday, 11.10.05, Mrs. Angie Lee said something that i remembered. It was the last PR class and she had to say things like 'Hey, this is the last time she's teaching us cause apparently Mrs. Heng did not give her any of our modules..." I was sad, actually. The fact that it was indeed our last class with her surprisely made me sad. I'm never part of the hate-Angie league even though that doesn't mean i don't dislike her...for a certain degree, she could be tiny bit of nuisance. And even with that, thoughts of having a last class with her didn't quite sit well with me...I don't know...

Damn, exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home