Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My first blog in such a long while...Started my 1st day at work and i can't believe who i saw. It's her, the girl who i met twice at the train station, and who in a weird coincidence, reminds me of Deepa cause she kinda resembled her. And you bet i got a hell of a shock when i saw her right that corner.Apparently, she's one of the immediate supervisor i might have to report to if by any chance, i'm working under her..Work..i have to make 140 calls to companies to confirm their addresses..it's totally not me to actually call anyone and imagine 140! but of course i did..i'm left with like 10 companies before i finished A. And just A alone, took me 4 hours to call! My neck hurts like hell, shoulders soon, headaches..feeling kinda miserable. Friends going overseas while i work my shit off..Some girl is heading for Down Under, in fact another guy is too..but he's there for NS training but still...it's the Down Under..and an old friend of mine, she's going to China and Hong Kong with her boyfriend's family, purely for pleasure. How cool is that! And she told me she could get back before my birthday so she could celebrate it with me! She always remember my birthday...while on the other hand, i'm the fucking friend who can't remember anyone's birthday except mine. Thank God i don't have to work on Tuesday and Thursday. God, i needed the break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home