Thursday, October 20, 2005


The day before yet another major paper and 2 days before the last paper. I'm stuck in my brain, can't seem to absorb anything. Made dinner today, and my father praised me for it. I couldn't do nothing all day and i had weird dreams in the morning. And then came the Amazing Race and Charmed, lighted up my day or night for that mattter, instantly. I gave up on the notes and i just pray hard that i'll at least get a B, though the world knows i want and need an A. Nothing much to write about really...yeah, supposed to be burning the oil for tomorrow's paper and things kinda got in the way so here i am, writing my blog at home, waiting for the laundry. God,it has been a long time since i have to feel nervous or inadequate for an exam paper. I stopped having such feelings since i came to ITE but that's all that i'm feeling from the bloody day i knew about the dates for the exams. God, i hate this feeling, it's making me all weak and useless.

I think I'm gotten cut my hair this Friday, i mean if i suddenly have enough money for a decent hair cut. And i'm probably gotten watch Jodie Foster's FlightPlan, heard it's real good. Hmm, and the picture, i thought i tried out the feature and stuff, you know, see how it turned out..since all my other entries are nothing but words that did a splendid job at boring people.

I just hope tomorrow and the day after tomorrow come and go as soon as i close my eyes cause i would take Survivor and a possible haircut over exam papers anyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home