Saturday, November 19, 2005

Great news, today, 19 Nov 2005 marks the last day of my IAP which stands for Inplant Attachment Programme. Everyone was happy..with the eating, slacking, chatting and drawing and stuffs..I didn't miss the place at all..except for Reena. She was my manager for a week. She was the girl i said resembled Deepa..She's Muslim..probably that's the problem..4 days to the end of attachment and suddenly she was ignoring me. She wouldn't talk to me or even mentioned my name. She wouldn't even looked at me. I think i know why. It was my fault. Totally...I unintentionally told her about me and Because I'm a lesbian and clearly, her and her religion comdemned homosexuality. She wanted to distance herself. She thinks homosexuals are a bunch of crazy freakish people who didn't realize the shit they are in...or it could also be the language barrier. I don't speak Malay..she started talking and having lunches with my other colleagues..totally ignoring me there..She thought i was irritating and stuff and i thought i should just forget about her too..like i never knew her. And today marked the last day i would see her. I didn't miss a thing...Christmas's coming..so it's my birthday..TodaĆ½'s a happy day. So glad that i'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home