Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I finally delivered what I promised. Several treats, a couple sets of DVDs, birthday presents, a pair of giordano pants, some good lunches and dinners at better places...it was all good. All good 'til I'm all spent. I still have not call HMV to see there're vacancies. I'm a chicken with human skin on.

Dee and her brother are currently into this online war game..and they seemed to be having loads of fun. Dee even got to know this guy from Spain. I told her I'm no good with games and that I could be an idiot. But...for the sake of making her happy and having the chance to interact with her brother, i signed on. Now i have millions worth of goldcoins, hundreds of humans that I could utilized for I am Queen of my Kingdom, appropriately named The Kingdom of Maclay. And I'm human, with acres of land to explore, people to train as soldiers, wizards etc...

Marketing Proposal...brains squashed...pockets burned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home