Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dear patient readers,
Pardon me the delay in my updates. To be honest, nothing new has been going on, hence i don't see the need for updates and no one has missed out on anything. Life has been the same pretty much. I cut my hair short and brought a Motorola cell and battery at $249 which comes with free pouch and a desktop charger.
Both CAs have been postponed, just as most of the people wanted. I'm not sure if I'll handle the papers good...plus a upcoming NAPFA test.
Dee's sending me a card with 5 photographs and possibly money. I'm not sure when I'll receive them but I'm definitly crossing my fingers.
How does being a fourth wheel felt like? And I don't think it's even coincidences. I mean although Mr 4th just popped out whenever there's a dinner, twice in a row! And he made everyone awkward cause no one talks when he's around. No one knows nuts to talk about. Anyway, I've no qualms about what's with Mr 4th. So as long as they are happy, I'm good.

Ok, I relived days. Wednesday. My mum asked if I'll go with her if she ever decides to leave my dad. I chose her. And she asked if I would go to Malaysia with her and I said no. I told her how I don't really care and how my dad is just like any typical asian dads who do not know how to express themselves. I was slightly pissed but not at all surprised. I know something's wrong, I just can't place my fingers. We'll see what happens next..Shall we?

Mentioned how I'm all dumb and disorientated? I spent 20 minutes outside the computer lab where I'm supposed to have a class 2 hours later. And then while I sat down, a wet rat, drenched from the rain and the thought struck me. It's Marketing and not IT...god, i need a life.

Weather's been chilly. All rain and no sun. It's no fun at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home