Thursday, January 19, 2006

"And it hurts my soul
cause I can't let go
all these walls are caving in,
I can't stop my sufferin'
I hate to show
that I lost control
cause I keep going
right back to the one thing
I need to walk away from..."

Pain's been haunting, bringing gifts like isomnia and teary eyes and headaches. Did anyone tell Pain that Christmas's over? I would really appreciated it if my brain could die a little and just for a whole second, I could be drained of emotions and sense. Anyway, my mum's been going nuts for the past weeks, and unfortunately, she is having a 3 days off from work and considering the kind of pain that she said her failing body is causing her, her mouth couldn't stop yelling and cursing and shouting. It's amazing I must say, the kind of energy she actually has and didn't know. So Headaches and sleepless nights plus a crazy mother, a couple of papers and projects and school..God, I must really thank my maker.
Chinese New Year is coming soon and i foresee the repeat of history. A very bad history.

Today is the start of the Open House for most of the Polys..I will be checking them out myself tomorrow with a few classmates. I'm not sure what I intend to achieve from it all but I do hope I will not be going home empty.I just finished my Marketing CA today..and i had a bet with Rab..Loser play treat at Mac's..Can't really say if there's a clear winner yet cause I guess both of us kinda screwed.

By the way, if anyone remembers that Dee said she would send me stuffs, She did..And I intend to send her something too, a letter perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home