Monday, January 23, 2006

Today, we talked about the Marketing Paper and how some of us sucked..I think I've lost the bet with Rab. i mean, she scored full marks for the first half of the paper and I pretty much suck. Anyway, i've got my AOA paper to top that off...I didn't even managed to finish the damn paper..with the help of a very unhelpful mouse and stupid brain. God, i can't believe how close i am to finishing it!

Shopped for bags at Far East..kinda saw the one that I wanted but I'm all broke with a $50 note shaped in a heart in my bag..plus one good friend of mine brought the bag she wanted at 29.60 when it's supposed to be 32.80. God! I'm glad she got the bag though..good for her..

Good progress with Rab and Naza, now officially a couple! Yeah! Tomorrow's NAPFA and i will probably fail..God help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home