Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, days has been hectic...and I actually worked for a day which is cool. It's a surveyor thing at NUS which is a huge place, I must add. The last time I was there was when I was in Secondary 4..I was there to watch this play about Vincent Van Gogh and it was great. I totally love the approaching thing cause that's me. You know, the whole interaction thing..Anyway, we were unauthorized and we were not supposed to be in that school doing the survey. We had to hide and stuff which is sort of ridiculous. And we were approached by the campus security. He asked about who we were working for and if we had permission..I think I've earned $24.50. I've not gotten the money yet..And then while we're doing this surveying thing under the hot sun, we were approached by another company. She wondered if we're free on weekends, work for her. It's going to be at Suntec...and we have to dress better. We'll see what happens next. And then on the way home, Alivina asked how long I've been single and I said 4. Then she asked if I'll be interested if some guy comes and wants to know me and stuff...I told her how slim that possibility is. I don't wanna go there. It's hard.

Watched 'Strong Medicine' last night, glad I didn't miss it for 'The Amazing Race'. It was a great episode..Lu finally believed in herself and got on with life after the rape...even held a demostration and got the message across. In America, a woman gets raped every 2 minutes and mostly the rapists will get away unpunished. It's something that people doesn't realize but it's constantly happening. Anyway, Dana's gotten have a baby...which is great. I think she's gotten name the baby Lu.

That bitch has been reading my blog and she's telling me that whatever that's between my mum and I will be resolved with time and that everyone loves me and all that. I wanted to shout 'bugged off' when I read the email. Why can't she just leave me alone? Why can't she get out of my life and I could have a tiny bit of peace...

Sent in a couple of poems to The Straits Times. Not sure if they got it..They had this "Busted" section in the newspapers and you could either send in something of originality, creativity and artistic. Poems, songs, artworks etc..and I sent in 2 poems..Wrote about how I missed her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home