Saturday, February 25, 2006

J'étais son immortalité

Watched 'Sweet November'last night and I got to cry my eyes out..which is normally cool...Love the show...it's one of those shows with no real good ending yet it's not bad at all..."You're my immortality...I love you, Nelson Moss." "I love you, Sara Deever."

"She just need a month to change his life forever"




I love this line..


Anyway, after watching the show, I realized how little I'm living life..Here I am, stuck in a body of business student who's not even really interested in business in the first place, always so conscious about everything..her body, her face, her clothes, her everything, the way she talks etc...She's going nowhere...

I need to let myself go, do things that I'll enjoy..and learn to let the pain slide...I'm her immortality, she didn't go anywhere...nowhere at all..She just kinda went somewhere with her love for me and my love for her..She's having a good time somewhere and someday, I can be blind and still find her and we can both have a good time together then.

Learn to stop and live in the present and try not to dodge the past nor yearn the future..at least not so much. I need to get a life that I want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home