Sunday, March 19, 2006

A good day that should have ended better.

Today's a big day for a best friend who deserved as much. I was so sorry it didn't turned out the way it should. And we didn't even do as much as cursed on national tv. It was probably the first time I ever had to see tears in her beautiful and hopeful eyes. And watching that glow in them just disappeared...all that yearning, time, effort and fingers crossing. I mean we will always be here for support and as a reminder that she's good. I was still glad I was right there with her cause I'd have rather taken it there and there than some SMS which wouldn't mean much. God...again, life has been unkind. Was it circumstances? or Was it really because she didn't do enough? We don't know. All I know is that we were just a few steps away from the Big thing...whatever it might be. Got to know a new friend though...it's their dancing pal..real cool and laughed when I shared something funny..been there with us till the end...Kudos!

We hanged out at my mum's place...ate kaya fondue that got everyone excited thinking about hot chocolate. We should have been able to afford more...damn! Then we had italian ice cream at Marina Square. We tasted some familiar tastes which had completely different names...Supposed to make us feel better, guess it did. And then we talked about an overseas trip which I am sure is very much needed. We all needed something new to teach us to live life differently and better, be it new experiences in a new environment. I have at least $400 now which I'm sorry to say is far from adequate. We are planning Australia...where Fizah's aunt is.

Here's how I think I should end...

She'll be as strong as I have always known
Be as brave as she would shown
Nothing could bring her down when she is never alone or cold
The tears in her eyes have dried as if they have never appeared
For it's just a bloody tiny hinder that's just gotten make her feel better
She waited patiently for the next door to open
and another chance to prove everyone wrong...
And we will be right there watching, glowing with pride and thanking God..we had her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home