Friday, September 22, 2006

Ok, a couple of days has passed since my shift ended at IMF. It's the last day they were keeping Room Service in operation cause that's when all those meetings ended and delegates heading home...all things were cool..a tiny episode with personalized knives, this really would-have-been super charming & young chef called Rian, new friends I never would have otherwise met...and yes, I've made it through 9 days of work, 8 hours work for 5 days and 12 hours for 4 days..hmm, I wonder how the pay would be like...

The IMF has been the 2nd biggest event I've been involved in, the first being NDP 2005. I never thought I'll be involved in anything huge, you know, I never see myself being able to contribute enough to make a difference..ok, so I don't really see/feel the impact of those differences but I knew I was important, sort of. It felt like a honor (I'm still pissed at not having the special authorization for that bloody bridge anymore)..I'm definitely looking forward to the next big thing, whatever it is :) Do you know that PASTA MANIA offers IMF pass holders 15%?

Seeing how Wednesday was my last day, I sent a message to one of my pals back in ITE, I called her Sam or sometimes Ian. Her real name is Masyita (I'd never get that damn spelling right) When you spelled Mas the mirror way, it says Sam and she's like the biggest fan of Ian Somerhalder, the guy in LOST, he played Boone who later died..anyway, I've not seen her for the longest time and I've missed her..so..we met up on Thursday afternoon at Bugis. AND for the first time, I shopped for clothes and I've spent like close to $100 which made me real guilty now...I brought 3 tees, a denim skirt and a bag..

Tomorrow I'll be starting my first day at the Video store my old neighbor has been working for a long long while...we'll see what happens..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home