Tuesday, November 28, 2006

24 November 2006

Mad doesn’t even come close to what I was feeling when I called my parents about the whole clubbing deal. They will never ever understand where I was coming from. They do not give a damn why I feel what I feel. Or maybe they simply do not care. There are so many things I would love to share with them but I really can’t because I know I’m not ready to actually take in their reactions and process them. It would be downright nasty and ugly if they know the truths. Truths I must forever hide from the people I treasured the most…

Thought I was supposed to head down to IMH today, but not really. I messed up the date, it’s next January. Right now, I need to do a research on Chris Golden and his works but I’ve never really read about anything of his…except for the online animation thing he did on BBC…which is cool. So I decided the school library was the way to go. I mean, it was the place where I spent an entire week just reading when I first got here. So it’s all homely. Anyway, I was just trying my luck, browsing through the Fiction section, hoping to score. And I did! Thank God I did. I knew Chris Golden did a lot of comic-related things but I wasn’t really sure I could find them in the school library. One of the subjects he really went into was X-Men, one of my favorites, I must add and many other stuffs. I don’t really read much of comics because I couldn’t quite read, you know, with the boxes and graphics and I get dizzy and my eyes hurt. Anyway, I was so stoked I actually found a book authored by him and I immediately grab it off its shelf and went to the machine just to realize I forgot to bring my Matriculation card. Damn! Was stumped for a minute but God gave me friends who happened to be around with an available card and I got the book. Right now, it’s the reading part!!

I’ve always been a big fan of the supernatural/horror and magick-related genres. Notice the k at the end? It’s a way for practicing wiccans to distinguish their arts from that of an entertaining magician down Las Vegas or the silly little Genting Highlands. Wiccans are what most ignorant people deemed as witches. You read them in fairy tales and watched them in not quite scary horror movies and you thought these women had to be some potion brewing evil plot scheming people but not really. Wicca is a religion, just like Christianity or Islamic and whatever. The women respect Earth and nature for what it is and they are often more grateful to the Earth’s bounties than anyone around. I’m not certain if they could do real Merlin-like magicks but I know well enough they aren’t bad people. Plus, most of them are really hot! And you are probably asking about the whole cat thing now. The cat is what they’ll refer as a familiar. And sometimes the cat is just a cat. I’m not super sure what the cat is for, but they say that cats are the most mysterious strange aura exuding creatures of the night. Just look into those eyes. I’ve always wanted a cat but too bad I’m only living in a HDB flat so I can’t have a cat. (Hmm, I like how it rhymes…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home