Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's a funny thing, not knowing what's to come and what should been done. A couple of days ago, a magical thing happened, extraordinarily between 2 people who should have never meet in any circumstances. Her name is Eva and the other name's Ashley. Eva currently goes to school and lives in Athens, Greece, some 6 hours apart while the other one spent her entire existence on a little but very cool island. None could remember the exact manner and time they met but was grateful that they did. There were so many things in common, and on many occasions, on the same page. It was simply amazing and beautiful. The whole process of discovering and knowing is exciting, as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, I found myself spending far too much time thinking about her. I'm not sure if it's advisable, knowing well where it'd usually lead me but that's what my heart tells me. And I'm one who never deny the heart.

Last night was our last conversation before she prepared for her mother's arrival and head home for Christmas back in a place that started with C, Crete, I think. And then school and exams will further deter us from squeezing out any extra time to sit down for a chat...it really suck!! While all I can do is to wait for her emails 2 am in the morning, I'd likely be occupied with tons of school assignments. Anyway, she has promised me photos of her smiling so we'll see...

It has been quite a while since I've been so caught up with anybody. I would like to think that I'm pretty selfish in a sense that everyone is. We yearn companionship, time, love, concern, even jealously sometimes, and the fact that we miss something/someone is because we need them, for ourselves, for all things selfish. This is pretty much what I was feeling and still feel after that last conversation. I miss her, badly, I don't know why but I so do. I think she provided me with something to do and think about. My life has been rather dull before she came into my life and now it almost felt like she's leaving...

Anyway, I had this crazy thought that maybe somehow, some way I could make her fall in love with me and she'll fly all the million miles over and be with me after her university but I TOTALLY understand her concerns regarding the touchy topic and I respect it and I don't wanna fuck it up. But I think I could really love her.

I know it's impossible, just a crazy thought some may say and the thing is, I would very much want her to find and be with a man who knows how to respect her, love, care and understand her, trust her, and have faith in her and always be there whenever she needed him around...So long she's happy, then that makes 2 of us. In the meantime, I better get comfortable with my projects and assignments and stop thinking about what might never happen. We had plans for travelling to take over the world and for identical tattoos. We were thinking our initials T.A.K.E although it should have been A.T.E.K or E.K.A.T but I figured, yes me, that a wordplay should be fun and we have T.A.K.E. Cool huh? I thought so too...If we ever do get a tattoo together, it would be another one to my collection and a first for her. It would mean so much and I promise I'll hold her hand, look at her in the eye and tell her everything is going to be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home