Monday, December 11, 2006

12 December 2006
Ok, I think I fucked up again. (I am secretly happy that I could swear in my blog!) Anyway, it's the CW class. I was supposed to submit the 8 entries and do an unexpectedly stressful and if i might add, extremely unsuccessful plot sequences test. I've never screwed up a test like I did, not after my secondary school life anyway. But I did get her number and I realized she's attached to a guy no less and that she's a great Starbucks fan and she loves romance novels. I'm more of the Coffee Bean gal and less of a reader so..anyway, we talked and that, on some level, meant something to me.

The entries were a disaster. I got the marking scheme right after I handed in the entries and I realized I did it all wrong. I wasn't the least thorough with my writing, I didn't explore my thoughts etc...Damn, and I wrote about that girl from CW!! How could I ever be so darn stupid?? And besides, I wrote the damn assignments like I would in my blog and it didn't occur to me that it shouldn't be so...Shit! I hope he has a dog and the cute little puppy would eat it or something. God!! (rolling my eyes in disbelief right about now!)

Chatted up a friend from Greece, yes Greece, the faraway place filled with Gods and Goddesses in really beautiful white gown and sandals. Anyway, we've known each other for quite some time but we've never really talked. I knew next to nothing about her except her name and location. Some couple of days ago, we started talking and we re-introduced ourselves. And we traded photos and she looked pretty neat to me, if only she would smile more. Anyway, we were clear that she's super into guys & I would never ever stand a chance...I've no idea where that thought even comes from..It's certainly not like I'm attracted to her or whatever.

I believe there has been injustice done to the homosexual community. One, we aren't sex-crazed psychos who goes around making eyes with any living creature we see. I, for one, may develop slight crushes on some gal I meet (and i must stress that the interest normally goes out as soon as some sort of a friendship is established) but that doesn't mean that I'm sexually deprived or a pervert or the likes. I mean, ok I'm gay but it's like you, a heterosexual, you don't go fucking the next living guy/gal you see...Ok, I don't think I'm expressing it right but you get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home