Tuesday, November 28, 2006

25 November 2006

Ok, busy head, busy schedule. Now that my life only revolves around school, I really needed to get most things done. I’ve working on the plot structure, been trying to keep true the whole wonderful perfect lesbian relationship and the evil twin sister and of course the whole how do you get back from an amnesia and live life again. This time it wasn’t Alexandria with the head trauma, it’s my favorite Tara who got it instead. I believe it would offer a new set of twists and stuffs. I would probably post it up but then again, those who knew me know I just can’t stick with one plot. Otherwise, I would have been done years ago.

Since the inevitable dawn of the new semester in October, workload has increased and there are Lots and more of responsibilities and obligations in school that I really had to fulfill. Obligations in the form of projects I can’t seem to get started on are stressing me out a little and I’m a little frazzled and the damn mid-term tests are creeping sinisterly around the corner, just waiting for the right moment to pounce on me like a tiger, and then there’s this lovely girl I met in CW class whom I kind of, sort of, really like. I’ve never had the chance to strike up any kind of a conversation with her and I don’t know a rat’s arse about her yet except for her name and she doesn’t remember me. I really don’t think I’ll be doing anything to get her attention. I can’t handle another getaway. And I’m most positively sure she’s either happily attached or she’s just seriously straight. I’m 20, I get lonely and I get really low sometimes, and all everyone ever said was to wait. You know, wait for the perfect moment, wait for the perfect girl to come along or just wait for a damn perfect timing to check yourself in some homes for the lonely hearts when you turned 50. I’ve made a promise to be patient and not think about it too much but seriously, it sucks, Big Time!! Not sure how long I could hold on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home