Tuesday, November 28, 2006

27 November 2006

I really dig the whole Singaporean nationality and born and raise but sometimes, this society really did a great job at pissing me off. I’m way past hurt and I’m definitely not looking for pity, some understanding maybe, but not pity. I’m just pissed. Everyone wants to put a label on absolutely anything and everything because that way, it would fulfill the controlling jerk inside of them. I don’t care if people call me names or screamed and yelled just to get away from me. What I care about was how seriously screwed up everyone is. You can’t label love or any kind of relationships, you can’t label feelings and emotions, you can’t label an attraction, mutual or not, that’s another story and you sure damn can’t label human beings. I mean, don’t people understand just how rapidly and how unpredictably a human being undergoes metamorphosis? Ok, sure, I get the whole I need labeling because it made me comfortable deal. I get the whole comfort zone thing. What I don’t get is how people went about labeling things & people. People they barely knew, let alone had the time and effort to establish the certain degree of understanding needed in order to pass judgments.

I’m not anti-heterosexuals. I just wanted people to see me or us in general who we really are. We’re normal people, we eat, we think, some of us snores and most of us sneeze and jump and scream and make love. We’re not that different and I would hate to believe that having faith in doing something so honest would be considered a sin. As long as we’re clean, we’re responsible and honest and not hurt anyone; we’ll be like you and me.

Ever since I was admitted to TP, I always wanted to set up a club akin to what some universities in the Western countries called the Lesbians Alliance and of course, I can’t. I mean, I don’t have resources or connections and most importantly I don’t have the green light. But I could still think about it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home